Friday, March 7, 2008

...A little touch of silence

March 07, 2008 - 8:41 PM

Go ahead and throw some comments at me here or on the youtube links. I want to hear your feedback on this whole blog idea, the music, or anything about anything really. Give me a shout, let me know how you're doing etc.

Today has been one hell of a day school related so not a whole lot got done really and so this entry is going to be short. I did not have that much time to write / play guitar so I went ahead and recorded a riff that I wrote about 8 months ago or so. At the time I was just experimenting with a lot of hammer ons and pulls off to open so it definitely can be heard in this one. It's a step in a different direction as oppose to what has been posted on here so far. It's just a more quite, calming, peaceful rif and it is, a little touch of silence.



March 07, 2008

What I came up with from experimenting with hammer ons and pull offs to open.

ACOUSTIC GUITAR : Fender Classic Design CD140SCE

Name: ...A little touch of silence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUbI_M4-jd8
Title: March 07 2008

Copyright
© Robert Brezina 2008

No comments: