Thursday, March 6, 2008

...A look towards the future

March 06, 2008 - 2:11 PM

A few days ago I signed a lease with my buddies Greg and Kev who are, in my opinion, better guitar players than me. That can only mean that I'm going to improve immensely over the next school year and I'm super stoked about that. We have abolished the idea of having a living room and are turning it into a jam space which I guess is a living room since we all live and breathe music.

Since starting this I have convinced myself even more so to start actually taking guitar lessons, learning theory, new techniques, and proper techniques of the ones I already know. I honestly can't wait for what the future brings musically.

Also, a little bet I'm having with my girlfriend is starting to drive me insane so any tips on how to win that competition are welcome and greatly appreciated. Haha.


So I decided to bring my guitar upstairs with me while I was caramelizing my onions for my lunch because I'd have time to kill. This was in hopes of busting out a new riff before the meal was done. I managed to do it and I must say that I'm kind of impressed with myself with this riff. No particular influence except for trying to find something in drop "D" tuning. Enjoi

UPDATE: I MOVED ALL OF THE AUDIO FILES TO YOUTUBE FOR EASE. Youtube just offers me direct links to each riff and a bigger storage capacity. Plus, it's youtube.


March 06, 2008

Time to kill during lunch

ACOUSTIC GUITAR : Fender Classic Design CD140SCE

Name: ...A look towards the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPZhFyIpxvM
Title: March 06 2008

Copyright
© Robert Brezina 2008

No comments: