Wednesday, March 5, 2008

...proving ground

March 05, 2008 - 3:20 PM

Best news of life today. All of my classes and my midterm got cancelled so I'm super stoked about that. Thank you freezing rain and baby Jesus.

I decided to post a riff that I am immensely proud of for reasons I do not know. Well it is a combination of 2 riffs. This riff is all picking which, if you listen enough of my stuff, you'll end up realizing I love doing it.

I wrote this riff in the winter of '07 on a day where I believe I was listening to some of Avenged Sevenfold's "City of Evil". To this day that album stands as one of my favorite overall. Definitely check it out if you havn't and do NOT think for one second that if you have only heard "Bat Country" that you have in away done yourself justice. Anyways, after listening to some of the album I just straight up told myself I'm going to write a riff that just sounds badass and technical. Add some backing to the riff and you'll get the picture. Enjoi!



March 04, 2008

What I came up with after listening to City of Evil.

ACOUSTIC GUITAR : Fender Classic Design CD140SCE

Name: ...proving ground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3ajDh_tSE
Title: March 05 2008

Copyright
© Robert Brezina 2008

No comments: